United Way Campaign
The Power Pioneers partner with BC Hydro each year to support our communities.
Thank you for donating to the 2016 United Way campaign. Through the generosity of BC Hydro employees and retirees, we raised $550,061 to support community-based programs and initiatives in B.C.
More about United Way
BC Hydro and the Power Pioneers are proud to partner with United Way for the fifth year. With 11 regional branches across the province, United Way works closely with community organizations to identify and address the areas of greatest social need. When you donate to United Way, you are helping to make a profound difference in the community in which you live by improving the lives of vulnerable children, families and seniors. Together, we are helping our communities become stronger.
Make your gift in three simple steps:
1. Fill out the pledge form in your package (or download the form), and sign the bottom.
- You can direct your gift to United Way, who will invest your gift to where it is needed the most; or
- You can designate your gift to a registered Canadian charity of your choice (A $12 fee will be applied for each designated gift [min. $25 donation])
2. Insert your completed donation form (and cheque, if applicable) in the enclosed pre-paid reply envelope. Your gift will be directed to the appropriate regional United Way office based on your home address.
3. Mail by November 4, 2016. Thank you!
Please contact email@example.com
You can make a difference. Please remember to give.
Connect with volunteer opportunities right for you.
Looking to volunteer? Fill out our simple form so we can connect you with the right volunteer opportunities for you. We take the time to get to know what you’re interested and your availability to find the right match for you.