Miracle Million Campaign for B.C. Children’s Hospital
Since 1990 we have been helping BC Children’s Hospital to give countless children the ultimate gift: a bright future.
Over the years, with the help of BC Hydro, employees, family, and friends, the Power Pioneers have established a legacy of giving that continues today.
Power Pioneers mark a major milestone in 2015 as we reach our first $1 million goal for BC Children’s Hospital.
How do we raise money?
- Individual and branch donations
- BC Hydro’s Corporate Holiday eCard
- BC Hydro’s Safety Rodeo
- BCCH Jeans Day
- Power Pioneer History Book Sales
- Power Pioneers Lifestyle Volunteer Program
- Festival of Trees
- BC Children’s Hospital Miracle Weekend Campaign
- Special fundraisers such as the Verne Fontana t-shirt sales an Upper Island branch initiative
Where does the money go?
- BC Children’s Hospital where most needed
- BC Hydro Power Pioneers Ed Turner Memorial Endowment Fund for Medical Genetics
- BC Hydro Power Pioneers Aquariums Fund
- Other (donor requested area)
Connect with volunteer opportunities right for you.
Looking to volunteer? Fill out our simple form so we can connect you with the right volunteer opportunities for you. We take the time to get to know what you’re interested and your availability to find the right match for you.